Coconut Grove Seafood Festival
Miami Marine Stadium, 3601 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne, FL 33149
Sunday, October 16 | 11:00am – 7:00pm
Enjoy fresh seafood, live music and family fun at the Coconut Grove Seafood Festival! The festival is all about celebrating seafood, waterfront living and giving people their fill of the freshest, tastiest delicacies of the sea. Get your fix of shrimp, lobster, oysters, clams, crawfish and fresh fish at this family-friendly event!
Coconut Grove Seafood Festival activities include:
- Battle by the Bay, where the 305’s favorite chefs go head-to-head for the title of Best Ceviche, Best Fish Tacos, and Best Paella
- Learn how to make your own stellar seafood dish at the Kitchen Lab Farmers’ Market, meets the seafood experience at the Grove Wharf by Casablanca Seafood where experts will help you select the right catch to take home.
- Watch the Dolphins versus Steelers game at the Shipwreck Bar & Lounge
- Kids can scuba-dive for free in the Derma Pool, test their surfing skills in the Robosurfer, and participate in other fun kid-friendly activities in the Eco-Discovery Zone for kids!
- Bootleg will provide live rock music at the event.
$15 – for general admission plus fees
$59 – for VIP Experience plus fees (includes a private entrance; access to the VIP Lounge; free beer, wine, and select spirits; and cigar pairings and hand-rolled cigars
Children 12 and younger are free
Click here for more information or call (305) 361-3316.